Chakra
Frequencies

Pentacle Clock
Widget HD

Green Man Theme

Pagan Theme

gfx gfx
gfx
818 Posts in 629 Topics by 362 Members - Latest Member: WolfSpirit82 October 22, 2017, 08:33:02 PM
gfx* Home Forum Help Search Youtube Gallery Calendar Media Blogs Login Register gfx
gfx
Book of Shadows - Online  |  Book of Shadows/Light - MAIN  |  Polls (Vote)  |  Were Looking for moderators
gfx
gfxgfx

collapse

BoS Navigation

Author Topic: Were Looking for moderators  (Read 1614 times)

Offline Book Master

• BoS Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Wizard
  • Book of Shadows/Light App for Mobile, PC & Web.
    • Book of Shadows & Light  2011
    • Youtube's channel
Were Looking for moderators
« on: June 11, 2011, 04:46:56 PM »
Those of you that have been the first 2 months of new users will get the chance to be a mod, *Edit: Plus new users who show enthusiasm about the Project in general. we need some desperately & would appreciate anyone willing to delicate a little time each week to watching over the Public Book. Were looking for individuals that have had at least a little moderation experience, & a great sense of what this Project is all about! If you are interested no need to fill out some boring app, simply reply here I'll be watching for the takers :D

Namaste!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 05:46:38 PM by Book Admin »
Book of Shadows OFFICIAL Blog
"We are all in the Darkness in search of the Light"

http://bookofshadowsandlight.com/

Offline Ormurin_Langi

• Journeyman
  • Book of Shadows & Light user
Re: Were Looking for moderators
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 12:22:38 PM »
Though I don't. Fit the requirement about being one of the first registered, and I've never been a mod, ive been using forums for alittle over ten years, and am very interested in having as much involvement I can with this site I can. Hopefuly can liven it up some.

Offline Book Master

• BoS Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Wizard
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 05:47:56 PM »
Though I don't. Fit the requirement about being one of the first registered, and I've never been a mod, ive been using forums for alittle over ten years, and am very interested in having as much involvement I can with this site I can. Hopefuly can liven it up some.

Enthusiasm is what I like, so I must say you will be added to the list, we have picked a couple already & they will be notified as well as you after a quick email interview. I hope this helps clear things up.

Offline Ormurin_Langi

• Journeyman
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 07:16:47 PM »
Not a problem. That's awesome to hear. I. Look forward to it :) thank you.

Offline Hawk

• Journeyman
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 09:22:24 PM »
I have been using Fora since the early 90s but have never been a mod or written a sccrap of code. Im smart enough, and think I possess the required tact and enthusiasm to comtribute to this project. However, i would certianly need a mentor willing to support my questions when i run into a technical knowledge void what seems like common sense to you might be unclear to me when i try to navagate Mod territory. If you still need Mods you might get a good one if you train me.
Hawk

Offline Book Master

• BoS Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Wizard
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2012, 04:48:39 PM »
I have been using Fora since the early 90s but have never been a mod or written a sccrap of code. Im smart enough, and think I possess the required tact and enthusiasm to comtribute to this project. However, i would certianly need a mentor willing to support my questions when i run into a technical knowledge void what seems like common sense to you might be unclear to me when i try to navagate Mod territory. If you still need Mods you might get a good one if you train me.
Hawk

Well enthusiastic people are welcome to be a mod, & yes we can help you with tings you may not understand, best thing is to post & read alot, then you will get the feel for what is good to go. Being a mod simply means watching out for unwanted posts, deleting them, if necessary, & informing an admin of any trouble makers sot hey can be banned if needed.

Book of Shadows - Online  |  Book of Shadows/Light - MAIN  |  Polls (Vote)  |  Were Looking for moderators

gfxgfx
gfx gfx