Public book mobile header
"The Ultimate Combination of Spirituality & Technology"

<---WEBSITE HOME

gfx
820 Posts in 631 Topics by 362 Members - Latest Member: WolfSpirit82 June 03, 2020, 05:37:22 PM
gfx* Home Forum Help Search Youtube Gallery Calendar Media Blogs Login Register gfx
gfx
Book of Shadows - Online  |  Technical Support  |  Tech Support - Android Apps  |  Crash-force closes (Gallery)
gfx
gfxgfx

collapse

BoS Navigation

Author Topic: Crash-force closes (Gallery)  (Read 3076 times)

Offline Oakashthorn

• Ascending
  • Seeker of Light
    • My blog
Crash-force closes (Gallery)
« on: May 27, 2011, 07:10:25 PM »
I love this app! But I have a force close every time I attempt to open the book gallery. Is there a fix for this? Samsung Vibrant Froyo 2.2 stock
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 07:28:27 PM by TheBookofShadowsAdmin »
Philip H.
 Within us is the power to make a difference.

Offline Book Master

• BoS Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Wizard
  • Book of Shadows/Light App for Mobile, PC & Web.
    • Book of Shadows & Light  2011
    • Youtube's channel
Re: Crash-force closes(Gallery)
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 07:28:05 PM »
First off... THANK YOU very much for posting, we need feedback on the Gallery crash issue ASAP. Ok this seems to happen ONLY ON CERTAIN DEVICES, which is still very strange since it does not crash for everyone. The good thing is we will have bug fixes to it in next update, if it does not clear it up then we will have a plan B, since Ive been thinking of plan B for a couple weeks now. I hope this does not ruin your experience beings how the rest of the app should run fine for you as it has for almost 100 people now. That gallery is the only issue for some, & again were working diligently to correct the issue.

Again thank you for the feedback, more news on this matter ASAP.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 08:18:20 PM by TheBookofShadowsAdmin »
Book of Shadows OFFICIAL Blog
"We are all in the Darkness in search of the Light"

http://bookofshadowsandlight.com/

Offline Oakashthorn

• Ascending
  • Seeker of Light
    • My blog
Re: Crash-force closes (Gallery)
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 09:13:06 PM »
I promise you this minor bug doesn't bother me in the slightest. This is an excellent app, and have been waiting for almost a year for someone like you to come along! I've always been leary of digitizing my own BOS, but after finding this app, I'm sold! I would however like to donate to help out. I paid for it in the Android Market, but would like to contribute more. I consider the pagan community like family, and support them whenever I can, especially when I find something this great that I love to use. Please tell me how I can donate!
Philip H.

Offline Book Master

• BoS Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Wizard
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2011, 06:49:27 PM »
I promise you this minor bug doesn't bother me in the slightest. This is an excellent app, and have been waiting for almost a year for someone like you to come along! I've always been leary of digitizing my own BOS, but after finding this app, I'm sold! I would however like to donate to help out. I paid for it in the Android Market, but would like to contribute more. I consider the pagan community like family, and support them whenever I can, especially when I find something this great that I love to use. Please tell me how I can donate!

First off let me say thank you for such kind words, the Truth is this project has been in the works for a little over a year now, the PC version is what was started first, then the Droid version (PC version is about to be released). With that said this is a huge project as you may have started to realize, so therefore direct donating is not really necessary, however you can easily donate in a sense by purchasing the .99 cent themes for the Book & pagan themes we are working on. When you buy them you are donating to our cause & getting something at the same time, this is something I planed out & thought it would work much better than ever asking anyone for money. We will do not tolerate plastic shamanism & to us that would be cutting pretty close. Now maybe in the future their can be a donate button exclusively for the Free PC version, which would drive me to update it more often than none. SO! go search the themes & buy em up if you want, tell your spiritual community that have a PC & Droid about us, then tell them the first true DIGITIZED Book of Shadows is now a reality!!! For PC & Mobile both. Plus if you really want to help & make a difference, like the facebook page, follow the twitter, & subscribe to the youtube channel, also every theme you buy go ahead & rate & comment, all those combined = awesome help! :)

Now the Gallery I hope will be fixed in the next update, if not then we will wait for more updates to see if it clears the issue up, I cannot rip that Gallery out at this point like I planned, so I might go with an alternative Gallery that will be just as good in its own way. I know it sounds dumb but thier may be Book Gallery 1 & 2, but it will all make sense in the end.

More info soon, & thanks for posting keep it up!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 06:56:50 PM by TheBookofShadowsAdmin »

Offline Oakashthorn

• Ascending
  • Seeker of Light
    • My blog
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 06:46:39 PM »
Just wanted to say that the last 2 updates fixed the force close on my Samsung Vibrant! I can now use the Book Gallery without any problems, and access it fine from the menu! Thanks for the rapid response, just another reason why this is such an awesome app! Blessed Be
Philip H.

Offline Book Master

• BoS Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Wizard
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2011, 09:12:11 PM »
That is incredible news, thanks for reporting. Now we shall see if the Tablet version is going to iron out as well, we will await some feedback on it. I'll be sending out a special newsletter soon to the users only that will give you a hint of what is to come, cause I'm excited to let you guys know  ;D

More info soon!

Book of Shadows - Online  |  Technical Support  |  Tech Support - Android Apps  |  Crash-force closes (Gallery)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx