Chakra
Frequencies

Pentacle Clock
Widget HD

Green Man Theme

Pagan Theme

gfx gfx
gfx
820 Posts in 631 Topics by 362 Members - Latest Member: WolfSpirit82 June 05, 2020, 06:25:17 AM
gfx* Home Forum Help Search Youtube Gallery Calendar Media Blogs Login Register gfx
gfx
Book of Shadows - Online  |  Book of Shadows/Light - MAIN  |  Spritual Experiences  |  The Shadow People
gfx
gfxgfx

collapse

BoS Navigation

Author Topic: The Shadow People  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Truthseeker_Mitzy

• Site Admin
  • Wizard
  • Book of Shadows & Light user
    • Youtube's channel
The Shadow People
« on: May 02, 2012, 01:22:26 AM »
I know everyone has had their own experiences with shadow people, but mine wasn't as common as most stories of the shadow people with red eyes. As a child anything that is unknown is absolutely frightening. As  I come to think of it now they didn't resonate a negative frequency, they were merely there to watch me. There was a moment that I saw this girl watching my sister and I through the closet..it wasn't my imagination as my sister asked me the moment I looked toward the shadow, "Do you see that?" and I nodded in the dark replying "yes". At that moment we both cried out to our mother, who came instantly to our room and turned on the light. In that instant it was gone.....To see a shadow in the dark is quite strange and I still don't understand who she was. I had another experience only this time I only saw it. It looked a lot like my mother watching me from the hallway. A full shadow figure I could see standing in the hallway. I called out to my mother, but it didn't respond. I called out to her again and nothing. So I grew courage to get out of my bed to approach the shadow figure still calling out "mom", no response. I walked right through the shadow then and looked behind me and the shadow figure was still in form...at that moment I ran under the covers and tried to ignore what I just experienced. It was interesting to note that years later when I still lived in this house my mom came to visit and saw two girl shadow figures in the hallway..and my brother in law who lived in this house saw a girl shadow run across their room in to the closet. I am not sure the history of the place I grew up. Perhaps it wasn't the history of our place, it could have been the ouji board my sister played with when she was young and not long after that throwing it away. Regardless something lingered there but it never intended to harm, it just..was there
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 01:30:26 AM by IlonaBliss »
Find the light from within and all things are possible.

ॐ Namaste ॐ

Offline Starlah

• Ascending
  • Priestess of the Gods
    • Coven of the Whispering Willows
Re: The Shadow People
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 07:41:26 AM »
Wow!
I would definitely have researched the house history to see who it might be.
Starlah
"Where one door closes another opens...but they all open if you have the keys."

• Site Admin
  • Wizard
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 03:51:31 PM »
Whats funny about that is we were the first family to own the place shortly after it was built...but thats a good idea maybe I should research the land history or something

ॐ Namaste ॐ

Offline AvalonDreams

• Ascending
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 12:54:15 PM »
There may be a large deposit of some sort of gem below your house. At my college there are hundreds of shadow people, everyone has a different theory. The one i keep hearing is quartz deposit. Allot of the more science based students believe in that quartz deposit.
The history of the land can really be weird on a quartz deposit. Even if no one lived there before you, things happen. I know of one property that had a wagon train massacre, that place is scary! People always say "If walls could talk" I prefer "if stones could speak."

Alright that's one theory, but the quji board...is scary. I used to play with one as a kid, so many weird things happened. I'm never letting my children near one.

"As I looked through the woods and the winding path before me, I felt no fear, only curiosity for what lay ahead. "

• Site Admin
  • Wizard
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 11:38:53 PM »
Yea definetly, I don't think I'll ever go near one again. On the quartz note, possibly since there seemed to be a lot of activity stored there. I am going to have to do some deep research if I am to find any history on where I used to live. In fact I don't think I ever bothered to look it up since I didn't ever find my city to ever be that intriguing haha. Thanks for the input, blessed be! ;)

ॐ Namaste ॐ

Book of Shadows - Online  |  Book of Shadows/Light - MAIN  |  Spritual Experiences  |  The Shadow People

gfxgfx
gfx gfx