Public book mobile header
"The Ultimate Combination of Spirituality & Technology"

<---WEBSITE HOME

gfx
820 Posts in 631 Topics by 362 Members - Latest Member: WolfSpirit82 June 03, 2020, 03:59:05 PM
gfx* Home Forum Help Search Youtube Gallery Calendar Media Blogs Login Register gfx
gfx
Book of Shadows - Online  |  Book of Shadows - ONLINE  |  (Spiritual Paths)  |  Divination  |  Pendulums and how to make your own
gfx
gfxgfx

collapse

BoS Navigation

Author Topic: Pendulums and how to make your own  (Read 1320 times)

Offline Starlah

• Ascending
  • Priestess of the Gods
    • Coven of the Whispering Willows
Pendulums and how to make your own
« on: July 19, 2012, 09:57:02 AM »
I have had good success with pendulum work, albeit it was with a store bought pendulum.

I know they are pretty simple to make, as simple as a ring with a string tied to it.
In order to make one, you would need to test the string length to see if it makes a difference to the reading. Adjust as needed. From fingertip to just short of elbow can be a good length to start with.

Other than that, swing the pendulum a bit to start motion, and begin asking which way is yes, and which is no. You may need to ask for a 'can't answer now" motion as well. common motions are circular, side-to-side, and up and down. Concentrate within to find what each one means for you.

Once your motions are figured out, you can begin asking simple questions and receive fairly accurate readings.

Keep your new pendulum near your bed, or on a personal altar if you have one, to keep it clean of negative energies and full of your own energy.

Starlah
(I also recommend cleansing before use; most know this already, but some do not)
"Where one door closes another opens...but they all open if you have the keys."

Book of Shadows - Online  |  Book of Shadows - ONLINE  |  (Spiritual Paths)  |  Divination  |  Pendulums and how to make your own

gfxgfx
gfx gfx