Public book mobile header
"The Ultimate Combination of Spirituality & Technology"

<---WEBSITE HOME

gfx
820 Posts in 631 Topics by 362 Members - Latest Member: WolfSpirit82 July 04, 2020, 01:08:24 PM
gfx* Home Forum Help Search Youtube Gallery Calendar Media Blogs Login Register gfx
gfx
Book of Shadows - Online  |  Book of Shadows - ONLINE  |  Gods/Goddesses  |  Mother Sekhmet
gfx
gfxgfx

collapse

BoS Navigation

Author Topic: Mother Sekhmet  (Read 2547 times)

Offline Book Master

• BoS Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Wizard
  • Book of Shadows/Light App for Mobile, PC & Web.
    • Book of Shadows & Light  2011
    • Youtube's channel
Mother Sekhmet
« on: June 02, 2012, 03:57:18 PM »
Wiki source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sekhmet

Warrior & Healing Goddess of Egypt, & Nibiru.

Sekhmet's name comes from the Ancient Egyptian word "sekhem" which means "powerful one." Sekhmet's name suits her function and means, the (one who is) powerful. She also was given titles such as the (One) Before Whom Evil Trembles, the Mistress of Dread, Lady of Slaughter and She Who Mauls.

Notice that definition of her, it is clear she is the protector Goddess of this Solar System, that Solar Disc is no sun, it is Nibiru, the Biosphere she came from. She is no fantasy, she is no simple depiction that the people were making. It is said she stands 15 feet tall, and can shrink herself at will, to our size, pose as a Hybrid, & even shift to a normal human head. She is no ordinary Egyption Goddess, no in fact she is the daughter of Ra, which makes it clear, shes no jokes. The Temples for Hathor & her were always made rather big, huge doors for what seems like giants, & little doors for some "odd" reason. Well it should not be odd folks, the answers are all around you. Those little doors were for us. This great Goddess is back, to help usher in the Golden Age of Aquarius, the balance of feminine & masculine. Yes their are people out there who claim to channel her, is it real, none of us know, however over the many years since I was a teenager of studying the Khemetian Gods, I found she stuck out like a sore thumb.

Ill post more on her when I get time, anyone who wants to add to this piece is welcome. Mother Sekhmet is very dear to me, I do not look at her as some symbol, she is REAL, flesh & blood.
Book of Shadows OFFICIAL Blog
"We are all in the Darkness in search of the Light"

http://bookofshadowsandlight.com/

Book of Shadows - Online  |  Book of Shadows - ONLINE  |  Gods/Goddesses  |  Mother Sekhmet

gfxgfx
gfx gfx