"The Ultimate Combination of Spirituality & Technology"

<---WEBSITE HOME

gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Book of Shadows Ultimate for iPhone:

gfx gfx
gfx
820 Posts in 631 Topics by 362 Members - Latest Member: WolfSpirit82 October 20, 2019, 05:21:17 AM
gfx* Home Forum Help Search Youtube Gallery Calendar Media Blogs Login Register gfx
gfx
Book of Shadows - Online  |  Book of Shadows - ONLINE  |  ALTERNATIVE HEALING  |  healing swap
gfx
gfxgfx

collapse

BoS Navigation

Author Topic: healing swap  (Read 1479 times)

Offline Hawk

• Journeyman
  • Book of Shadows & Light user
healing swap
« on: May 09, 2012, 07:33:12 PM »
I may bbe a nut, but i have the urge to do a quick and simple swap.
i am up to my knees on comfrey. Beautiful, bbllue flowered, fuzzy comfrey which grows on the edge of the east corner of my 20 foot ritual circle, which surrounded with my herbal gardens (big yard). This is primo stuff, blessed all year and I'm harvesting and drying much more than I can use or sell.
So hhere is my idea:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 07:59:31 PM by Hawk »

Offline Hawk

• Journeyman
Re: healing swap
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 08:09:57 PM »
Nuts, i hit POST by mistake. Forgive the crummy quality of editing here, its my cell phone.
OK. My idea:
let's swap. Your small $5 healing item (hoppfully made by you, but purchased is ok) for $5 worth of dried comfrey from my healing garden on the edge of my 24 foot ritual circle. Blessed all year, this is primo stuff and $5 iis a goodd amount of dried plant material.
How a swap works:
You email me and i send you my mail address. Then you send a flat rate envvelope containing a self addressed return postal envelope WITH FLAT RATE POSTAGE ALREADY ATTACHED and your healing gift to me with a short description of its meaning and use. These must arrive by JUNE 1st.
I send to each of you:
a ziploc of the dried comfrey and a description about it's uses and history. These will be packed and sent out by the following Saaturday. Then i will post and rave about the neat things you all sent. If you dont make healing things, consider a tarrot array,

Offline Hawk

• Journeyman
Re: healing swap
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 08:22:03 PM »
Nuts, i hit POST again. Big thumbs. Notice how my ritual circle grew... it could be up to 30 feet around by tomorrow! (I really can't remember what we laid out... something tells me it was divisible by 3).
 So where was I? I will rave about you gift here. You can't imagine how fun it is to recieve a package from a stranger.

Oh, an important detail. The fflat rate letter envelope at the post ooffice will not ddo, it must be the next bigger one, because it must contain your gift AND your self addressed return envelope WITH RETURN POSTAGE already attached to it. My comfrey will be 1" thick, so the flat letter one won't work.
let's give this swap thing a try and build some community here at the same time. Iff you dont make things, send an essential oil, a small crystal, a little glass potion bottle for me to fill, anything simple and of a $5 or so value.
Thoughts?
Anyone? Anyone?... Beuhler?
Love, Hawk
Did I mention JUNE 1st? Good.

Book of Shadows - Online  |  Book of Shadows - ONLINE  |  ALTERNATIVE HEALING  |  healing swap

gfxgfx
gfx gfx