"The Ultimate Combination of Spirituality & Technology"

<---WEBSITE HOME

gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Book of Shadows Ultimate for iPhone:

gfx gfx
gfx
820 Posts in 631 Topics by 362 Members - Latest Member: WolfSpirit82 October 20, 2019, 05:35:05 AM
gfx* Home Forum Help Search Youtube Gallery Calendar Media Blogs Login Register gfx
gfx
Book of Shadows - Online  |  Book of Shadows - ONLINE  |  ALTERNATIVE HEALING  |  heal all salve
gfx
gfxgfx

collapse

BoS Navigation

Author Topic: heal all salve  (Read 1506 times)

Offline saboinia

• Journeyman
  • Book of Shadows & Light user
    • http://saboiniassecret.com
    • Youtube's channel
heal all salve
« on: April 10, 2012, 07:58:14 AM »
Heal all salve
*s*******************

Calendulia
Comfrey
St. John wort
Olive oil
Vitiman e
3/4 oz beeswax to 4 oz base oil

Offline Hawk

• Journeyman
  • Book of Shadows & Light user
Re: heal all salve
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 07:24:57 PM »
Thank you for sharing your recipies so generously!
last week I was ccamping andd i helped a fellow begin to heal some fierce cracks under his toes resultting from a poorly treated athlete's foot fungal infection. Now, this broken skin has also ddeveloped a bacterial infection nd he was miserable after  day one walking.  I always carry a few essential oils in. .5 concentration w carrierr oil. I had him soak his foot in wrm boiled water, debride the area with a rough cloth and apply Rosemary and tea tree oils for baacterial and fingal control, calendula oil for healing and a calendula flower poultice made from my tea kit over night. Two treatments of water and oils (he was not gung-ho about the poultice of flower petals :) daily and he was marvelling about the improvement in comfort and rapid healing. I looked like a hero but this was "healing 101" An easy way to impress someone with the effectiveness

Book of Shadows - Online  |  Book of Shadows - ONLINE  |  ALTERNATIVE HEALING  |  heal all salve

gfxgfx
gfx gfx