Chakra
Frequencies

Pentacle Clock
Widget HD

Green Man Theme

Pagan Theme

gfx gfx
gfx
820 Posts in 631 Topics by 362 Members - Latest Member: WolfSpirit82 June 05, 2020, 05:43:44 AM
gfx* Home Forum Help Search Youtube Gallery Calendar Media Blogs Login Register gfx
gfx
Book of Shadows - Online  |  Technical Support  |  Tech Support - Android Apps  |  Widget pack & ADW EX
gfx
gfxgfx

collapse

BoS Navigation

Author Topic: Widget pack & ADW EX  (Read 2213 times)

Offline Oakashthorn

• Ascending
  • Seeker of Light
    • My blog
Widget pack & ADW EX
« on: January 11, 2012, 09:05:57 PM »
I've had the original BoS for almost a year and love it! I also have ADW EX, and recently tried to use the widget pack. I can long press on home screen, tap widgets and open up the BoS widgets. I pick which one I would like and it takes me to the selected widget. However after setting it up and adding whatever info I want right then, it disappears from my home screen. It never even shows up after selecting which widget I want. Is there any fix for this issue? I really would like to have a widget that can take me the exact info I need at that time. Although it's not a big problem having to open the regular app..lol. Samsung Droid Charge 2.3 stock with ADW EX. Thank you in advance!
Philip H.
 Within us is the power to make a difference.

Offline Book Master

• BoS Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Wizard
  • Book of Shadows/Light App for Mobile, PC & Web.
    • Book of Shadows & Light  2011
    • Youtube's channel
Re: Widget pack & ADW EX
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 06:02:00 PM »
Wow what a weird bug, it should never disappear or fail to drop to the home screen, the only issues I know of still is the info disappears from the book you dropped(when you go into standby/sleep/restart phone), but that's easy to get around by setting a new one until we finally find a fix. But this might be due to ADW EX, I have not bought it yet so I cant say what happens with it, try a different home screen launcher for me then I can find the issue from there. Sorry for the inconvenience, but this might be a rare issue... get back to me, thanks!

Namaste!
Book of Shadows OFFICIAL Blog
"We are all in the Darkness in search of the Light"

http://bookofshadowsandlight.com/

Offline Oakashthorn

• Ascending
  • Seeker of Light
    • My blog
Re: Widget pack & ADW EX
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 07:46:18 PM »
Thanks for the fast reply! I'm going to try the regular ADW launcher tomorrow morning and see if that fixes it. I don't have a problem with it on my regular launcher, but really like ADW EX. This is the second time I've had to report a bug, the first was a year ago I think, and was more than pleased with the response, so thanks again for being such a great dev!
Philip H.
 Within us is the power to make a difference.

Book of Shadows - Online  |  Technical Support  |  Tech Support - Android Apps  |  Widget pack & ADW EX

gfxgfx
gfx gfx