Public book mobile header
"The Ultimate Combination of Spirituality & Technology"

<---WEBSITE HOME

gfx
820 Posts in 631 Topics by 362 Members - Latest Member: WolfSpirit82 June 03, 2020, 05:23:35 PM
gfx* Home Forum Help Search Youtube Gallery Calendar Media Blogs Login Register gfx
gfx
Book of Shadows - Online  |  Technical Support  |  Tech Support - Android Apps  |  The Book of Shadows
gfx
gfxgfx

collapse

BoS Navigation

Author Topic: The Book of Shadows  (Read 2935 times)

Haworthia

The Book of Shadows
« on: December 20, 2011, 11:39:51 AM »
Dear friends,

I come regulare on Android Market and I saw there are two versions of The Book of Shadows a normal and a HD one and even Book of shadows widget HD now my question is by all tree applications I get the message that it will works what is then the difference ????

I have a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 with Android Gingerbread. So my question is when the HD is a lot nices why I should not buy these ????? Please can somebody help

Greatings

Tom

Offline Book Master

• BoS Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Wizard
  • Book of Shadows/Light App for Mobile, PC & Web.
    • Book of Shadows & Light  2011
    • Youtube's channel
Re: The Book of Shadows
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 08:07:39 PM »
Dear friends,

I come regulare on Android Market and I saw there are two versions of The Book of Shadows a normal and a HD one and even Book of shadows widget HD now my question is by all tree applications I get the message that it will works what is then the difference ????

I have a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 with Android Gingerbread. So my question is when the HD is a lot nices why I should not buy these ????? Please can somebody help

Greatings

Tom

Hello Tom,

It seems you need to purchase the standard Book of Shadows & The BoS Widget, not the HD versions, unless you have a tablet. "HD" simply means Tablet or Honeycomb, which your Sony is a phone.

I hope this clears up your questions, if not post again so I can help you.

Namaste!
Book of Shadows OFFICIAL Blog
"We are all in the Darkness in search of the Light"

http://bookofshadowsandlight.com/

Offline Brittney1990

• Adept
  • Book of Shadows & Light user
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 04:37:13 PM »
Hello,
I'm trying to set up my private book in the table of contents but all I see is my public book.how do I get my private book?

Offline Book Master

• BoS Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Wizard
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 02:06:15 PM »
Hello,
I'm trying to set up my private book in the table of contents but all I see is my public book.how do I get my private book?

Hit the back button, then press "new page" ToC is simply the book menu.

Offline summerfeather

• Adept
  • Book of Shadows & Light user
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 08:37:24 PM »
I downloaded the bos to my phone which is a samsung galaxy 2 and i can't seem to get it to work at all. the first page i see is not the ToC and i cant get it to give me a new page at all. will this app not work on my phone?

Offline Book Master

• BoS Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Wizard
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 08:43:44 PM »
I downloaded the bos to my phone which is a samsung galaxy 2 and i can't seem to get it to work at all. the first page i see is not the ToC and i cant get it to give me a new page at all. will this app not work on my phone?

Have you updated to 1.7.3? The update from today? Your phone is fully compatible, since it is Eclair 2.1 or Froyo 2.2 .... make sure to update then let me know, since the crash issue is resolved now, thanks.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 08:51:37 PM by Book Admin »

Book of Shadows - Online  |  Technical Support  |  Tech Support - Android Apps  |  The Book of Shadows

gfxgfx
gfx gfx