Public book mobile header
"The Ultimate Combination of Spirituality & Technology"

<---WEBSITE HOME

gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
820 Posts in 631 Topics by 362 Members - Latest Member: WolfSpirit82 November 24, 2020, 10:34:43 AM
gfx* Home Forum Help Search Youtube Gallery Calendar Media Blogs Login Register gfx
gfx
Book of Shadows - Online  |  Book of Shadows - ONLINE  |  RUNES  |  Runic Lore
gfx
gfxgfx

collapse

BoS Navigation

Author Topic: Runic Lore  (Read 3017 times)

Offline Asai.Inori

• Adept
  • Book of Shadows & Light user
Runic Lore
« on: November 23, 2011, 10:44:14 AM »

Namaste.

As time goes on, I will be adding thoughts, and links to the studies that I pursue. There may even be the occasional "random" post wherein I just vent for the fun of it.

As I have stated before, I am a practicing Druid, and am currently trying to bring myself back to the root of my beginings.. (sometimes one needs to start over to gain insight) So.. If you have any information or perhaps a kind word or three, feel free to drop a line and let me know. 

Offline Book Master

• BoS Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Wizard
  • Book of Shadows/Light App for Mobile, PC & Web.
    • Book of Shadows & Light  2011
    • Youtube's channel
Re: Runic Lore
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 03:05:01 PM »
Very good to see people contributing, its been a bit slow, but many still do, so I look forward to your posts since everyone's is important here. Nice to see another Druid here, as a kind word Id say welcome to the family! The people here are good, mature, & well educated in the ancient esoteric & craft, it seems that those that use this app are serious, very real spiritualists, this is why I am glad everyday I had this vision, I thank you all!
Book of Shadows OFFICIAL Blog
"We are all in the Darkness in search of the Light"

http://bookofshadowsandlight.com/

Offline Dorion-Grey

• Ascending
  • Est Deus in Nobis
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 06:05:58 PM »
Hello , ive attempted posting here... not sure if its just been too long, or just an issue with app to forum connect? Cause being the page i posted didn't get here, any idea's?

edit: figured out when I'm typing if phone goes to landscape from portrait everything I typed is lost.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 09:57:13 PM by Dorion-Grey »
"....you see that is where you are wrong,  the idea that thete is a 'Black' or 'White' Majick is a Christian concept for us what matters is intent, ergo the ends justify the means." -Lucion in conversations with Zen Paradesio

Offline Book Master

• BoS Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Wizard
  • Book of Shadows/Light App for Mobile, PC & Web.
    • Book of Shadows & Light  2011
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 07:10:29 PM »
That is very strange, I will say the app should not have any issues posting to these forums, I will however run a test here in a few to see if their is any problems, keep trying & just be sure to be logged in, & hit the post button, you can always switch to "classic" mode which is like being on the PC version of the forums, that will look funny but it has full features.
Book of Shadows OFFICIAL Blog
"We are all in the Darkness in search of the Light"

http://bookofshadowsandlight.com/

Book of Shadows - Online  |  Book of Shadows - ONLINE  |  RUNES  |  Runic Lore

gfxgfx
gfx gfx