"The Ultimate Combination of Spirituality & Technology"

<---WEBSITE HOME

gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Book of Shadows Ultimate for iOS:

gfx gfx
gfx
820 Posts in 631 Topics by 362 Members - Latest Member: WolfSpirit82 June 03, 2020, 05:23:07 PM
gfx* Home Forum Help Search Youtube Gallery Calendar Media Blogs Login Register gfx
gfx
Book of Shadows - Online  |  Technical Support  |  Tech Support - Android Apps  |  Technical bug hunt
gfx
gfxgfx

collapse

BoS Navigation

Author Topic: Technical bug hunt  (Read 1831 times)

Offline Book Master

• BoS Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Wizard
  • Book of Shadows/Light App for Mobile, PC & Web.
    • Book of Shadows & Light  2011
    • Youtube's channel
Technical bug hunt
« on: November 19, 2011, 06:14:24 PM »
Their seems to be some strange new bug/glitch that only certain users are experiencing it seems, but if your one of them hold tight, Google seems to be changing the Android Market in the background alot lately so I figured I would tell you all this issue, & that I'm trying day & night every week to find the solution, the fact is their is always some weird glitch or bug due to the fact Android Market not as perfect as Apples App Store, but hey they are getting there(The issue is so many changes at once cause strange bugs that I think is the case so far). The bottom line is if you truly have been double charged by checkout, & you can prove it, then we will help if we can. Any of these new issues in general should be solved shortly (so far only 3-4 users), each app we have here will be repackaged with the new SDK's google has made in the last 2 months, this may solve some issues in no time. Weekend sales will be up more often this month & next.

Ahh shall we have a Yule Sale? ... INDEED!

Thanks for the understanding. - Book Admin, The Druid of Light.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 06:40:20 PM by Book Admin »
Book of Shadows OFFICIAL Blog
"We are all in the Darkness in search of the Light"

http://bookofshadowsandlight.com/

Book of Shadows - Online  |  Technical Support  |  Tech Support - Android Apps  |  Technical bug hunt

gfxgfx
gfx gfx